We are currently seeking utility inspectors to provide construction inspection services in Montgomery County, Maryland for Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC). The Consultant Inspector is responsible for performing construction inspection of residential utilities; water and sewer connections. Performed inspections will ensure conformance with the plans, specifications and standards. Desired experience includes trenchless pipe rehabilitation methods and National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) certification. Please see our Job Application.
- Graduation from a standard high school or possession of a state high school equivalent certificate.
- Five (5) years experience in construction inspection of utility installation (water/sewer/storm drain connections).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Posses interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Ability to create written reports and documentation.
- Ability to coordinate and, or, monitor activities and projects.
- A vehicle to travel to, from and while on the project site.
- State Highway Administration Mid-Atlantic Region Technician Certification Program (SHA MARTCP) certifications are a plus